Calling all foodies!
DigitalFood.ie which is a digital marketing agency created specially for food businesses, micro-breweries, boutiques distilleries and coffee roasteries.
DigitalFood.ie will be holding a hands-on workshop designed to bring busy food marketers up to date with the latest developments and trends in social media.
The workshops will include an overview of the various social media channels, methods of enhancing your online presence and generate new business, recommended tools and social media examples related to the food industry and case studies.
The workshop will include the following topics:
- Using video and live streaming effectively as part of your Social Media Marketing mix.
- Instagram for business – how to use it effectively.
- How to use Slideshare.net to generate awareness and business opportunities.
- How Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming very powerful publishing platforms.
- Snapchat – should businesses be using it and if so…how.
- Using Emojis and GIFs in your Social Media updates.
- Social Advertising – how to be more targeted with your advertising in 2016 and get better ROI.
- 5 essential Social Media tools every marketing professional should be using in 2016.
- Where do we go from here? What Future Trends to look out for.
About the Trainers:
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer delivering regular LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Social Business Strategy training and workshops for institutions such as the Digital Marketing Institute, Sure Skills and the Digital Skills Academy.
Greg has worked with top multinationals including: Ulster Bank, Microsoft, UPC, Coca Cola Hellenic And many food brands. Greg’s knowledge is well renowned and his real skill is delivering digital content in an accessible and engaging fashion.
Workshop Contributors – Conor Lynch CEO DigitalFood.ie, Rachel Purcell, Digitial Account Manager & Ivan Adriel Creative Director.
The team at DigitalFood.ie have vast experience in the food and beverage environment. It is these learnings that we will share with trainees.
The workshop will take place at Connector, 18 Eustace Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Places are limited so please book to avoid disappointment.
DigitalFood.ie from Connector has been busy working in the foodie sector with Bord Bia, SonyFood.ie @ Taste of Dublin, Cooks Academy, Flogas, l’Ecrivain, Nature’s Best, Dublin Cookie Company, HiRo and many more.