We’re excited to have Greg Fry joining use to provide these exclusive workshops.
Greg is an International Social Media trainer delivering regular LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Social Business Strategy training and workshops for institutions such as the Digital Marketing Institute, Sure Skills and the Digital Skills Academy.
The workshop will include an overview of the various social media channels, methods of enhancing your online presence and generate new business, recommended tools, content marketing and social media examples related to the food industry and case studies.
The content marketing workshop will take place on Tuesday, 31st May and will cover the following topics:
- What “exactly is Content Marketing?
- Understanding the different types of Content Marketing and identifying which types are best for your business/client.
- 5 Future Content Marketing Trends happening right now. (Including how big Social Media networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook have become powerful publishing platforms)
- What companies are leading the way when it comes to Content Marketing.
- How to develop a Content Marketing Strategy. (Including – creating an effective Content Calendar)
- The need for speed – Tips and trick on how to produce quality content fast.
- How to measure the success of your Content Marketing efforts.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday, 31st May from 9:30am – 1:00pm at Connector, 18 Eustace Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2. Places are limited so please book to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the workshops or you prefer to do a customised session based on your own unique requirements, please email email@example.com or call +353 1 906 0006